Sign In

“The new look Bakadaji Hotel is a trendy four-star hospitality outfit, environmentally friendly and ideally located along the main Bertil Harding Highway. Named after Bakadaji – a small village located in the Central River Region and home of the late Mr Ebrima Njie, the original proprietor and the father of the current Managing Director of the new and trendy property. The new look Bakadaji Hotel is a valuable addition to the emerging stock of new-generation trendy and environmentally friendly hospitality outfit, located in the heart of the Tourism Development Area and a stone’s throw from the popular Senegambia Strip. As such the property features all the best and innovative ideas in hospitality and a top-notch environmentally friendly hotel to feature a dedicated sewage treatment plant. This will enable the property to reuse 70% of the treated water in-house, whilst the other 30% will be used in the garden.  All with a view to ensure that the hotel is one of the most environmentally friendly hotels, a key ingredient of green and sustainable tourism. Indeed, the new look Bakadaji Hotel is your home away from home.

The Managing Director – Mr Bunama Njie has over 30 years of experience in hospitality and cut his teeth as one of the best hoteliers in town. “Our main objective is to be the most guest-friendly and environmentally compliant hotel that adopts green and environmentally friendly technologies in our operations. The affluent market is tired of going on a beach holiday; they want more. They want their holidays to have a purpose, to relax, to eat well and, if possible, to explore wellness in environmentally friendly settings. This is our inspiration, and at the new look Bakadaji Hotel, we will try to give life-changing experiences to our guests through our vast array of products and services. We, therefore, aim to appeal to a broader clientele,” Buna, as he is fondly called, explained. A warm welcome awaits you!” – Bakadaji Hotel

Discover more from BrownPages® - Travel Directory

Subscribe to get the latest posts to your email.


Google Reviews

20 reviews
  • Mark Odusanya
    Mark Odusanya
    a week ago

    Returned from this place just as leaving was tried to be scammed for 15900 dalasi told food drinks bill that I never had then told me 10000 which I still not owe but paid some not all staff very rude card key not working on my room last night felt someone had tried to enter will never stay again scammers

  • Ramatoulie Jitteh
    Ramatoulie Jitteh
    6 months ago

    I went to eat at the hotel’s restaurant once and I loved it. Environment was so clean,modern and picture perfect. Food took a bit too long to arrive but it was good and the staff were polite. Prices are relatively high but it was a nice experience.

  • Akanbi Bamikole Williams

    Very nice and new hotel with all facilities working fine and well. The foods are very good and sumptuous and the architectural design is fantastic. Nice experience while there.

  • Theresa Fynn
    Theresa Fynn
    8 months ago

    Stayed here for a week. I was visiting from the US and it felt like home away from home. Sitting under those palm trees at night is very relaxing. Staff were excellent, service was great and food is awesome. I will definitely be back in this hotel when next in Gambia. There is nowhere like home.

  • Jones Amarkai Amarteifio

    Bakadaji is a home away from home. Great service. Cudos to all the staffs I encountered. The place is prestigious with great rooms. You should sure stay there when you are in The Gambia. I will come again ousman Amie etc.

Add Review

Leave a Reply

Claim listing

Take control of your listing!

Customize your listing details, reply to reviews, upload photos and more to show customers what makes your business special.
Your account will be created automatically based on data you provide below. If you already have an account, please login.

Fill the form